Job description / Role
Senior Supervisor - MEP LEGOLAND Hotel
Join the team of the first LEGOLAND Park in the Middle East and help us create amazing experiences for families from around the world. At LEGOLAND Dubai we rely everyday on our Model Citizens (employees) in meeting our ultimate goal of bringing the LEGO values of creativity, imagination, learning, quality and fun to life and deliver truly memorable experiences to our guests.
With over 40 interactive rides, live shows and attractions you will be able to find a diverse range of career opportunities in one of the most unique and stimulating work environments you could imagine.
Come and work where work is PLAY. At LEGOLAND we make every child a HERO!
Play Your Part
In this role you will be reporting to the MEP Manager, you are to assist the facility Shifts that operate within the facility maintenance department. You will manage the, statutory inspection of all the building and park facility associated equipment via the application of a planned preventative maintenance approach with the aim of maximising the equipment availability and safety in operation.
The role calls for strong leadership skills and an ability to clearly focus on the planning & preparation of the activities administered by the facility maintenance teams.
- Responsible for, but not limited to, day-to-day Hotel maintenance facilities operations with a specific focus to Hotel maintenance electrical and mechanical.
- To work as operational engineer carrying out Planned Preventative Maintenance.
- To lead teams of engineering personnel in order to provide an effective breakdown service that will facilitate comfort for our Guest and staff, safety for our guests and staff
- To lead teams of engineering personnel in order to administer the PPM and safety checks in line with company procedures.
- To assist the Park Facility management team whenever required to maximizing ride and equipment availability and safety in operation.
Health & Safety:
- Managers/Supervisors are responsible for all aspects of Health, Safety & Security within their department, in line with the Group Policy (HS001). In particular, they must ensure that risk assessments have been carried out, that safe working procedures are in place for all work activities and that all employees under their management are aware of the Group Health, Safety and Security Policy and their obligations under it. They must ensure that safe working practices are monitored, and that risk assessments and procedures are reviewed regularly. Where incidents do occur, they must ensure that they are investigated appropriately and that where necessary, corrective action is taken to ensure that such incidents are not repeated
Are You a Star?
In order to be qualified for this role you should possess the below criteria:
- Qualified to at least C&G level 3, or approved equivalent, in either mechanical or electrical engineering supplemented by at least 5 years' experience of working in ideally a Hotel Maintenance environment at a supervisory or management level.
- Ideally a Full working knowledge of the DM and DAC requirements
- A full working knowledge of appropriate engineering related statutory requirements e.g. certification and safe use of lifting equipment, C.O.S.H.H., safe use and written schemes of pressure vessels, general responsibilities for the maintenance of a Safe Working Environment under the Health & Safety at Work Act etc.
The Best Part of The Story
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package which includes; housing allowance, annual flight allowance, comprehensive medical coverage, life and accident insurance and other generous allowances.
We also care about your career development supported by Learning opportunities for those seeking a long-term future in the Company.
About the Company
Dubai Parks and Resorts offers new heights in experiential entertainment through an inspired concept that brings the best of the east and the west in the entertainment industry. Conceived and developed by Meraas Holding, Dubai Parks and Resorts articulates the Dubai leadership’s vision of positioning the emirate as a compelling global tourist destination.
The first phase of Dubai Parks and Resorts will comprise three theme parks: motiongate™ Dubai, Bollywood Parks™ Dubai, and LEGOLAND® Dubai. The development will also feature Riverland - a grand entrance plaza and Lapita, a family themed hotel. The first phase is scheduled for completion in 2016. Ground work commenced on site in February 2014
Supervisor - Admissions
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Mechanical Engineer I
United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)
|Al Ain||13 Dec|
Facility Maintenance Supervisor
A Leading Property and Real Estate in UAE
Assistant Manager - Engineering