Job description / Role
Join the team of the first LEGOLAND Park in the Middle East and help us create amazing experiences for families from around the world. At LEGOLAND Dubai we rely everyday on our Model Citizens (employees) in meeting our ultimate goal of bringing the LEGO values of creativity, imagination, learning, quality and fun to life and deliver truly memorable experiences to our guests.
With over 40 interactive rides, live shows and attractions you will be able to find a diverse range of career opportunities in one of the most unique and stimulating work environments you could imagine.
Come and work where work is PLAY. At LEGOLAND we make every child a HERO!
Play Your Part
In this role you will be responsible to assist the facility shifts that operate within the facility maintenance department. You will manage the, statutory inspection of all the building and park facility associated equipment via the application of a planned preventative maintenance approach with the aim of maximising the equipment availability and safety in operation.
The role calls for strong leadership skills and an ability to clearly focus on the planning & preparation of the activities administered by the facility maintenance teams.
- To work as operational engineer carrying out the water quality testing and the water slide Planned Preventative Maintenance
- To lead teams of engineering personnel during park operation in order to provide an effective breakdown service that will facilitate excellent ride availability and safety for our guests and staff
- To lead teams of engineering personnel in order to administer the PPM and safety checks in line with company procedures
- To assist the Facility management team to maximizing ride and equipment availability and safety in operation
Are You a Star?
In order to be qualified for this role you should possess the below criteria:
- Degree or Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
- Requires a minimum of three years maintenance experience, with a minimum of one year supervisory experience
- Three years of facility maintenance experience in the theme park or Water Park environment
- Extensive knowledge of Heat exchangers, Water filtration systems in Water Park, Plumbing and water chemistry
- Ability to read blueprints pertaining to rides, attractions, electrical, mechanical and plumbing
- Extensive knowledge in computerized maintenance management systems
The Best Part of The Story
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package which includes; housing allowance, annual flight allowance, comprehensive medical coverage, life and accident insurance and other generous allowances.
We also care about your career development supported by Learning opportunities for those seeking a long-term future in the Company.
About the Company
Dubai Parks and Resorts offers new heights in experiential entertainment through an inspired concept that brings the best of the east and the west in the entertainment industry. Conceived and developed by Meraas Holding, Dubai Parks and Resorts articulates the Dubai leadership’s vision of positioning the emirate as a compelling global tourist destination.
The first phase of Dubai Parks and Resorts will comprise three theme parks: motiongate™ Dubai, Bollywood Parks™ Dubai, and LEGOLAND® Dubai. The development will also feature Riverland - a grand entrance plaza and Lapita, a family themed hotel. The first phase is scheduled for completion in 2016. Ground work commenced on site in February 2014
Site Engineer / QA/QC Engineer
Al Sitara Gulf Contracting
|Abu Dhabi||6 Oct|
Manazel Real Estate
Civil / Mechanical / Electrical - Building Construction / QS Engineer
|Abu Dhabi||16 Nov|