Job description / Role
• Own official SCM data, especially when it comes to KPIs and financial budgets/plans/actuals/deviations.
• Lead continuous improvement process to improve quality and timeliness of business-relevant insights and action plans derived from SCM data analysis.
• Scope includes both the yearly budget, the monthly business cycle, as well as all projects in the SCM area.
• Owns the official performance-related data set (KPIs and financial data) for SCM. For both yearly budget, monthly review cycle and all project related activities.
• Supports SCM leadership in developing yearly budgets and plans for all SCM projects - tracks actual performance, analyses deviations, provides guidance on corrective actions to be taken.
• Runs analysis on the monthly performance (monthly performance review process, known as "MIS") and provides insights to the SCM leadership team so that corrective actions can be taken in due course. In particular, the SCM Analyst will move from a backward-looking to a forward-looking way to steer performance in SCM functions. In other words, instead of analysing the month performance in order to understand what happened, the SCM Analyst will be in a position to give prompt and quantitative guidance to the SCM leadership so that monthly targets are met. The same logic applies to the SCM projects.
• Is the Single Point Of Contact within and outside SCM for all official data.
• Leads specific high-profile projects to develop practices and tools, that ensure data transparency, data availability and data integrity. Among other priorities, the set-up of a real-time inventory report across the two Companies Jindal Films Europe and Treofan.
• Runs ad-hoc queries to support SCM leadership, and provide prompt and insightful feedback to Jindal Films India, as well as to management of Jindal Films Europe and Treofan.
• Due to the very high number of ongoing projects and their dynamicity, works hand-in-hand with Program Management Office Manager, irrespectively of their reporting lines.
• Supports any other initiative and project where data management and analysis is a critical aspect.
• Reporting to: Supply Chain Director Europe
• Number required: 1
• Duration: Permanent
• Desired start date: Immediately
• Probation: 6 months
• Working Hours: Monday - Friday
• Travel requirements: Maybe
• Gross monthly base salary: 1000
• Commission / Bonus: 0
• Other Benefits: Asper the law
• Nature and length of previous experience: Required experience is 5/10-year experience as SCM Controller or Analyst in a manufacturing environment.
• Proven experience with leading projects with high change management contents and/or with the set-up/development of SCM Analytical / Controlling practices (processes, tools).
• Proven experience in a Post-Merger-Management environment with need to integrate but also to set-up and develop SCM Analytical / Controlling practices from scratch.
• Position requires deep understanding of SCM processes (Logistics, Packaging, Production Planning, Inventory Management) and tight integration with SCM functions responsible of running daily business, as well as complete alignment with Controlling/Finance (SCM and Controlling/Finance will have to work on the same dataset).
• Position owner should be a self-starter and capable to move independently in the organization to make things happen.
• Position owner is a team builder and supports a culture of integration and cross-functional connectivity. Analytical role should not be seen as justification to work in an "ivory tower".
• Position owner supports steering SCM and is business savvy, s/he is not a “data nerd”.
• Outstanding analytical and communication skills, English, SAP.
• Age Range: 30-40
• Language Fluency: English
• Master’s or bachelor’s degree in fields of supply chain, engineering, BA, or manufacturing.
• Other certifications obtained: APICS, CIPS, PMP – PMI
Soft Skills and Personality traits:
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
• SAP Experience is an advantage.
• Fluent in English (both verbal and written).
About the Company
Jindal Films is an expert in the development and manufacture of specialty films for flexible packaging and labeling markets.
Our products help solve your packaging and labeling problems, improve your total costs and support dazzling package designs that help you sell more.
Within Flexible Packaging, Jindal Films provides films that lead the market in terms of barrier to moisture, oxygen, and flavor & aroma. These barriers protect package contents and extend the shelf-life of consumer products so our customers can expand their product distribution channels, reduce stales and keep products tasting 'first day fresh'. Our barrier technology is available in our range of Bicor, Metallyte and Oppalyte films.
Manager - Supply Chain (Procurement)
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Procurement Operations Analyst
Solar Project - Procurement Manager
Powerchina Huadong Engineering Corporation Limited
Gulf Marketing Group (GMG Group)