Job description / Role
Our client is a huge government industrial company in Abu Dhabi City. They are currently looking for a Senior IT Analyst (Emirati national only). In this role, you will have the following responsibilities:
• Participate in defining system requirements specifications (SRS) and define in detail the system design requirements (SDRS) including: systems required, database, file and programmes needed.
• To satisfy the information system requirements and ensure the adherence to established Organization Data Processing standards.
• May participate in business studies and analysis of possible Information Systems solutions.
• Prepare the data flow diagrams.
• Specify the individual and suits of program including inputs, validation rules, formula, calculations and output.
• Conduct interviews, discussions with users or originators of information system requests to gather and clarify information.
• Create a prototype for new system using fourth generation tools or case tools, based on the inputs from the users' dialogue or from prepared feasibility studies.
• Write and test programs, transaction processing, system control language to enable completed program to be run after agreement with user of parallel running the new system with the existing one.
• Document and present the results to supervisor for authorization of implementation as a production system.
• Prepare and maintain all documentation pertaining to system development,
• Can work as a part of System Documentation and Technical Support
• Provide technical support to users including training them on using programs and or system
• Provide inputs I may also write users' operations and training manuals for the developed system.
• Participate and provide technical input and support in the selection and management of vendors or third party service providers.
• Perform other related duties such as: providing technical advice, participating in assessing/evaluating new systems/packages, keeping abreast of new development in systems technology, participating in task forces for reviewing and enhancing existing systems
• Guide the team on training or technical guidance to accomplishing the tasks in minimum time.
• Prepare periodical reports to reflect the status of different development projects.
To be considered for the role, you need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• GPA / GWA not less than 3.0
• 4-7 years’ experience in data management, systems, and programming
• Can do data management
• Have handled a number of IT projects
• Able to create fourth generation tool
• With valid UAE national family book
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies