Job description / Role
Aquila Consulting are working in partnership with an international Security Software Manufacturer operating in the UAE. Due to business wins in the surrounding GCC, they have an opening for a Senior Systems Engineer specializing in Physical Security Project Integration.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company in a niche sector where you will be fully trained on new software and technologies. Our client undertake major Critical Infrastructure Protection projects, hence the right candidate will be exposed to prolific Security projects GCC wide.
The ideal candidate will report into the Operations Director, working autonomously in a Project Management capacity with full responsibility for development, database administration, and network engineering to various clients throughout the GCC. Base is primarily the UAE but this role will involve travel to various project sites in the UAE and surrounding GCC.
• Must be degree qualified with an IT/Telecommunications/Software qualification
• Possess an in-depth knowledge of the setup, configuration and operation of 3rd party sub system edge devices (CCTV/Access Control/Intruder Alarm etc.) and their integration with clients software.
• Strong knowledge of database architectures and methodologies; ideally Microsoft SQL Server and the ability to manipulate data effectively and efficiently using SQL object oriented (OO) Concepts and rationale.
• Excellent knowledge of the latest Windows Server and Desktop versions.
• Proven track record and experience of networking principles and the Internet Protocol (IP).
• Excellent knowledge of virtual machine (VM) environments and Microsoft Clustering.
• Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in Electronic Security software development
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
• Must be able to produce detailed functional and operational customer requirements specifications based on site visits, RFIs, RFPs and other commercial and technical documentation.
• Operate as an ambassador for the company and always present a professional, tactful, diplomatic presence when interacting with customers, partners and third-party vendors.
About the Company
Aquila Consulting is a Dubai based talent recruitment company established by individuals with unrivalled recruitment expertise in Global Search and Selection. We offer our clients a partner-centric, personalised, and mature approach to focusing and delivering on their international talent requirements.
What makes us stand out from the crowd is the rigor and passion we bring to the recruitment process. We offer unparalleled performance, transparency, and advocacy, taking the time to fully understand your organisational vision, culture, structure and leadership needs.
Aquila Consulting pride ourselves on seamlessly delivering the most efficient time and cost saving recruitment solution for your business.