Job description / Role
Find your next role with Adecco! We are currently recruiting for Talent Acquisition Specialist in Abu Dhabi for 3-6 Months duration for our prestigious client a leading provider of various services to Govt entities.
The primary functions of the successful candidate would be:
• Oversee of publishing of vacancies on internal external career section and job portal
• Lead talent acquisition process, identifying, screening, developing, and maintaining various pipelines
• Design and implement recruitment strategies across the business to understand market dynamics and constantly evolve acquisition and selection
• Develop and deliver regular update reports and dashboard metrics and take corrective actions when KRAs are not met
• Responsible for all recruitment delivery across the business
• Monitor onboarding timelines for efficiency and flags areas of risks or concerns
Ideal candidate will have:
• Minimum experience of 10 yrs experience
• Bachelor’s degree in human resource or equivalent
• Good to have: Professional certification in Human Resource
• Contract Duration: 3 - 6 months
About the Company
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading talent advisory and solutions company. We proudly make a difference in the working lives of 3.5 million people every year. Our culture is entrepreneurial and inclusive, and we are united by our passion for making a difference in the world of work. We work with over 100,000 organizations in 60 countries, enabling their success. We have 35,000 people working with us across more than 60 countries and territories.
Adecco has been rapidly growing in the Middle East since 2008, developing a substantial footprint throughout the region. We work across 250 different clients, Adecco has more than 62 full time employees, working in 4 offices, servicing all countries across the GCC region. We offer Temporary Staffing, Permanent Placement, Executive Search, Assessments, Visa And Payroll, Outsourcing, PRO Solutions customised as per client requirements. Adecco Middle East Head Office is based in Dubai with a branch at Abu Dhabi.