Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist - Construction
Job description / Role
The role will be responsible for the entire recruitment cycle, end to end for the one of the regions leading construction company.
Leading, regional construction power house!
Key responsibilities will include:
* Work closely with Senior Management / Hiring Managers to specify competencies for the various roles that need to be hired based on the requirement of the business.
* Use all available methods to identify, attract and select appropriate talent.
* Screen candidates based on relevant experience, qualifications and cultural fit through appropriate interviewing techniques.
* Pro-actively develop candidate pools of certain skill sets within assigned geographical territories.
* Represent the organization during the entire Recruitment process and ensure coordination of interviews by all concerned.
* Negotiate appropriate salary based on internal parity.
* Maintain thorough Reports to keep track of all candidates and work related to any research done for the role.
There is a competitive, negotiable salary on offer!
The successful candidate will possess the following:
* Construction (Technical/Engineering) roles hiring experience is a MUST.
* Should be adept at LinkedIn Recruiter search, including Boolean search.
* Capable of sourcing candidates from Job Portals like Monster, Naukrigulf etc.
* Familiar with Job Postings on LinkedIn and other Portals.
* Candidate engagement capability especially with senior candidates starting with initial pitch, discussing role specs, securing updated CV, managing the interview process, offer negotiation and onboarding.
* Capable of handling a multi cultural team and drive performance.
* Hands-on, enthusiastic and performance driven.
* Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
* Exceptional communication and negotiation skills.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Emirates Consulting Group (ECG)
Talent Acquisition Executive - Healthcare & Pharma
Right Calibre Executive Search
Talent Acquisition Specialist