Job description / Role
Our client is a leading diversified conglomerate based in Dubai - they are looking to hire an experienced Senior Tax Manager/ Tax Manager to manage the Direct Tax function for their operations globally.
The organisation is diversified holding company in Dubai - they are recruiting a Senior Tax Manager/ Tax Manager to oversee the Direct Tax function.
* Define the project scope and objectives to be achieved
* Formulate project plans to measure and track progress
* Ensure that all projects are delivered in a timely manner and are within the project scope and budget
* Work closely with external advisers to successfully execute projects
* Document project activities
* Ensure that the organisation complies with international taxation policies and transfer pricing legislation in all regions where the organisation operates
* Recommend suggestions to facilitate business processes
* Collaborate and maintain a strong relationship with management and stakeholders
* Accurately file all direct tax compliance in accordance with country specific requirements in a timely manner
* Handle tax provision and monitor tax balances in the general ledger
* Conduct workshops to ensure that employees abide to tax compliance laws
* Manage the implementation of new direct taxes across all regions within the GCC
The successful candidate for this role will be offered competitive monthly salary and incentives.
* Bachelor's or master's degree in finance
* 8-10 years of experience within a tax role - Direct Tax and Tax Project Management experience is a MUST
* Professional Tax Qualification (CTA/ACA/ATT)
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.