Job description / Role
Who we are
Chalhoub is the leading luxury retailer in the Middle East. With more than 700 stores, 300 brands, and 60 years of experience in the region, we are the premiere destination for luxury goods. To fuel the next stage of the organisation's growth, we are looking to develop a world class digital capability. Building on our strong data foundations, we are looking to create an agile and truly customer-centric organisation to deliver significant growth. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey.
We are looking for a Senior Technical Analyst to be part of our Retail Store Operations Team. You will build, support, troubleshoot, maintain and use SharePoint applications, and custom.net integrations for our Retail Stores.
What you'll be doing:
- Build custom applications hosted on top of SharePoint on premises
- Support current SharePoint solutions, installing and deploy Packages.
- Troubleshoot user defects and incidents, communicate with business users to understand issues, and implement the right tested solution.
- Maintain custom SQL databases as well as ensure Databases are healthy and backups are available.
- Maintain source code with proper comments and labels.
- Managing SharePoint Online websites, granting access if needed and monitoring SP Farms.
- Build workflows and master pages using SharePoint designer
- Use SharePoint framework SPFX to create custom code for SharePoint online
- Support current running integrations (HRIS to Active directory...etc)
What you'll need to succeed
- SharePoint 2013 or above
- SharePoint online
- C# and ASP.NET
- SQL Server
- Rest API
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.