Job description / Role
In addition to working alongside the Director, you would be supervising a small team of Treasury Analysts and coordinating with fellow specialists based out of the companies other offices.
You'll be responsible for;
* Ensuring sufficient cash and funding, identifying, and mitigating against financial risks, reviewing treasury forecasting both short and mid-term and providing cover when required.
* Reviewing and providing support / suggestions for day-to-day cash management: arranging treasury transactions, managing bank account, managing receipts and payments, investing surplus funds, managing borrowing facilities.
* Improving and developing treasury analytics across cash management, payments, and other key activities
* Take ownership of new treasury management system (Treasury Express) and lead projects to enhance this further
* Supervise short term investment activity (term deposits) and FX hedging operations.
* Liquidity management: assessing requirements, ensuring sufficient cash, or borrowing facilities.
* Trade financing: identifying needs, advising on sources of funding, managing the funding obtained.
* Experience in issuing SBLC's, LC's and bank guarantees.
* Risk management: identifying, analysing, and mitigating against financial risks, assisting in, or leading risk management activities.
* Supporting the underlying business: understanding how the business works.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.
The ideal candidate would have;
* Previous corporate treasury experience of at least 5 years.
* Specifically we are looking for somebody from a commodities trading background, not from banking.
* Those who hold a formal Treasury certification will be prioritised
* Experience of managing people is required
* Beyond this, you will need strong attention to detail, accuracy and the ability to maintain confidentiality.
* We need a candidate with strong interpersonal and communication skills, particularly with fluency in English (to a near native level).
* Advanced MS Excel skills would be a big advantage.
About the Company
Established in 1987, McGregor Boyall is a global recruitment consultancy providing permanent and contract / interim professionals across a wide variety of disciplines including Technology, Risk, Finance, Compliance, Legal, Marketing and HR & Talent Management. Since our inception, we have built an unrivalled reputation for helping organisations recruit the very best talent to ensure that they realise their business and operational objectives.
Headquartered in the city of London, and with further offices throughout the UK (Manchester, Birmingham, Edinburgh and Glasgow) as well as globally in Dubai and Singapore, we are able to offer recruitment solutions throughout the UK & Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific regions.
RTC-1 Employment Services
Head of Finance / Senior Finance Manager
A Leading Company In UAE
Head of Treasury
TGC Middle East