Job description / Role
Position Title: Senior Turbine Technician
Employment Type: Rotational / 1- year contract
Salary: depending on experience and qualifications plus accommodation
Job Location: UAE
About the Client:
A leading oil and gas company in UAE
- Acts as Performing Authority within the ISSOW process
- Responsible for team compliance with Control of work standards & procedures.
- Responsible for minimizing production impact of mechanical maintenance activity without compromising quality.
- Support planning activity and develops detailed job plans as required in his area of expertise
- Supports CMMS best practices e.g. entering accurate job plans data, failure codes and remarks Develops maintenance plans and CMMS best practices.
- Provides external maintenance resources (service contract and material) to support normal and exceptional maintenance activities,
- Ensure equipment reliability remains at its highest level in his area of expertise by reinforcing the use of proactive and predictive techniques, monitoring on a monthly basis and reviewing PMs efficiency yearly.
- Performance management of Technicians & contractors for his Discipline.
- Maintenance Technicians training & input to Competency
- Assist with the Management of the Turbine Opex Budget
- Must have diploma in Electronic and Electrical Engineering or equivalent Level 5 qualification.
- At least 7 years of experience in oil and gas field maintenance
- Experience in controls troubleshooting and turbine Control Training - Solar Turbotronic Control System Operation is a must
How to Apply:
Send your CV in word format online.
About the Company
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.