Senior Urban Planner
Job description / Role
My client a large international Consultancy, is Senior Urban Planner with 8 to 10 years' experience with a Degree in Architecture or Landscape with proven Master Planning experience together with experience working with Illustrator, Excel, Sketch Up, AutoCAD, Rhino, InDesign and strong graphic skills
* Leading the design of Master Plan with the supervision of the master planning lead
* Supporting the MasterPlan lead in coordination and liaising with various stakeholders
* Experience coordinating with other disciplines
* Experience in delivering complex master planning projects
* Ensuring master plan compliance with latest planning policies, regulations and client requirements
* Experience in developing design guidelines and regulation sheets
* Experience in developing detailed data sets
* Full understanding of the master planning process
* Experience in authorities' coordination, mainly UAE & KSA
* Developing, supervising and executing design ideas and strategies
* Innovative ways to present and tell the project story
* Experience in proposal writing
* Ability to prepare projects schedules
* Team leadership skills
About the Company
Blake Anderson is a boutique consultancy based in the UK, with a satellite office in Dubai. Specialising in Technical and Construction Recruitment, Blake Anderson provides a superior service to clients and candidates within the construction and technical sectors.
We concentrate on placing professionals throughout the world, focusing mainly on the Middle East and Asia, drawing on both the global and local markets for highly qualified professionals. In order to attract the best talent, we invest in various high-end advertising mediums.
With a database of 1,000's of candidates, our experienced consultants have a wealth of recruitment knowledge and have a consultative approach at all times, ensuring a second to none service.