Job description / Role
The Senior Virtualization Consultant is responsible for technical management and support of the organisation's internal and external customer Workspace One implementations. Heavy emphasis will be placed on providing clients with technical guidance in the design, installation, upgrade, configuration, and implementation of VMware's End User Computing (EUC) products including, Workspace One EMM/RDSH virtualized applications.
A global technology consulting firm who are provide work space solutions to clients across the Middle East.
* Deliver pre-sales presentations, demonstrations and provide pre-sales support and client relationship management as required.
* Proactively engage with VMware and clients to evangelize Workspace ONE sales.
* Respond to tenders and proposals for VMware services.
* Attend client opportunity and strategy meetings, including presenting solutions from a commercial and business perspective.
* Work with clients to analyze and define and document business requirements and/or project scope.
* Facilitate analysis and architecture design workshops.
* Act as a technical lead for large scale projects for design decisions or technical escalations.
* Proactively work with Technical Architects, Project Management and Stakeholders to ensure successful project delivery.
* Act as a Subject Matter Expert within the team, proactively contributing to internal consulting documentation and seminars.
* Conduct Quality Assurance of documentation completed by other consultants.
* Attractive salary
* Dynamic work environment
* Exciting project portfolio and the opportunity to work in an exciting organisation
* Extensive, demonstrated pre-sales and consulting experience in VMware Workspace ONE OR VMware View solutions.
* Superior knowledge and industry expert in VMware and knowledge of the following is desirable: VDI and Published Apps and Unified Endpoint management.
* Strong skills and knowledge in Active Directory and VMware services in general.
* Design & Implementation experience of VMware Horizon and Workspace One deployments.
* Implementation experience for VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
A Leading Company In The UAE
IT Support Engineer - Urgent - Tax Free Salary
Lindner Middle East
Server Administration, Customer Support, Tech Support
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)