Job description / Role
Who we are
Chalhoub is the leading luxury retailer in the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands, and over 65 years of experience in the region, we are the premiere destination for luxury goods. To fuel the next stage of the organisation's growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey.
What you'll be doing
- Implement high quality visual merchandising strategy and presentations through seasonal event calendar and brand guidelines
- Measure the impact of merchandising action plans and issue weekly report to the Regional team/ VM Manager (if applicable) with photographs, comments and measurements of sales impact
- Help prepare and Invite in-store VM team to attend Brand training events and workshops
- Work closely with Marketing to provide support throughout the management of internal brand events
- Guide the installation of window and in store animations, design events and campaigns in line with the global marketing and event calendars
- Conduct regular store and market visits to check adherence to Brand standards and report back to the Regional team/ VM Manager (if applicable)
- Define the implementation in store for all launches/animations
- Review the suggested merchandising plan linked to launches and provide input
- Communicate the merchandising guidelines to the stores and follow-up on installation
- Follow the performance of the ranges and categories, and adjust the merchandising if necessary
- Manage new projects merchandising in coordination with the Marketing team (order and implementation)
- Determine and order the store merchandising elements and small furniture/decoration
- Communicate with retail manager on out of stock situations
- Communicate with retail manager on impact of new merchandising on sales
What you'll need to succeed
- 3+ year experience in Visual Merchandising
- Excellent Communication skills English (Arabic would be a plus)
- Experience in Luxury Retail - Visual Merchandising
What we can offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, different categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.