Job description / Role
- Participates in weekly and quarterly sprint planning & provides estimates on all tasks.
- Translate requirements into conceptual and detailed designs
- Provide estimates for development effort, track progress using JIRA
- Collaborate on rapid iterations of the design, development, and deployment cycle
- Contribute to application improvement & optimization (through code audits, refactoring, caching, architecture changes)
- Work with all team members in troubleshooting issues and bug fixes
- Collaborates effectively with the team members
- Provides technical leadership and assumes overall accountability for a successful implementation of the projects.
- Oversees employee, freelance web developers and partner web developers, ensures technical solutions are properly architected and specified, and reviews all code for quality assurance purposes.
- In partnership with technical leads, helps set direction for our technology practice.
- Responsible for various aspects of ongoing support and maintenance engagements.
- Ensure all activities are in line with company strategy and objectives.
AED 12,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Must Have Skills / Qualifications:
- BSc in computer science or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 5 years experience
- Passion. Energy. Skill.
- Expert PHP proficiency in large, scalable web applications
- Experience with MVC frameworks (Laraval, Symfony etc.)
- Deep knowledge of Yii webdevelopment framework
- Understanding of version control systems such as GIT
- Experience with Agile development and JIRA
- Basic understanding of Unix commands and environments
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Fine attention to detail
- Knowledge of AngularJS
- Experience with CRM / ERP software development
- Worked on a SaaS application
About the Company
Canopee HR provides extraordinary HR Services (HR Outsourcing, Global Recruiting & Overseas Manpower Services)in an efficient methodology to the employers. Canopee has been in operation since 2009 with the objective of being the leading service provider in the MENA region.
We also have our associate offices in India, Pakistan, Russia, Singapore, Indonesia, South Africa, UK and other countries. We’re quickly emerging as one of UAE’s leading commercial HR Service Provider and our reputation for strategic HR services and effective recruitment solutions means we’re constantly getting bigger (and better).
The key drivers to our success are highest standards of quality, integrity, trust and commitment, whereby providing top quality professional services. Needless to say, we keep client interest foremost on our roster and client satisfaction is our forte.