Job description / Role
Service Center Manager oversees a number of key functions within the IT Support Operations that enable the delivery of high-quality service to end users, and to ensure Datacenter Support, Infrastructure Support, Service Support, and Service Delivery processes are in place to meet business needs. This position is a stakeholder facing role and requires that you establish and manage expectations within the business and drive the IT team to achieve those expectations to a high standard.
• Maintain high performing service support functions including Datacenter Support, Infrastructure Support, and IT Service Desk Support
• Owner of the Incident, Request, Change and Escalation processes, ensuring high levels of performance in these processes, accurate reporting and establishing service improvement activities when required
• As the owner of the escalation process, the Service Center Manager will take ownership of major incidents to ensure coordination of resolving parties, effective communication to stakeholders and post-incident review
• Monitor, control and support service delivery; ensuring systems, methodologies, and procedures are in place and followed
• Be accountable for the quality of Service and performance; ensuring future demand from growth and projects is understood and factored into capacity plans for all associated systems
• Drive internal and third-party service review meetings covering performance, service improvements, quality, and processes
• Lead the IT Operations Support team to continually improve the desktop computing environment
• Delivered all aspects of IT Services Management best practices and methods including analysis, design, planning, implementation, and support.
• Managed ICT Department documentation, processes and monitored scheduled reporting practices.
• Work with internal and third party teams to ensure actions are taken and completed to protect and improve services
• Provide regular and accurate management reporting to the Director of Service Delivery
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Service Delivery function, including solid experience of dealing with Customers, and internal teams
• Good Knowledge of the Cloud Technologies
• Very good working Experience with NOC, Service Desk and Remote Support Tools
• BS in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field or equivalent experience preferred
• ITIL V3 Foundation and PMP Certified
• Detailed working knowledge of a very broad range of IT systems
• Analytical and Problem-Solving skills
• Exhibiting professionalism and diplomacy
• Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
• Extensive experience of Customer and supplier relationships, confidence and presence to deal with customers and suppliers both internal and customer facing
About the Company
Incepted in the late 70's, Ghobash Group has become one of the resilient business conglomerates in UAE. The privately-owned group has expanded to geographies across the Middle East, Asia, Africa and Europe through its diversified business arms.
Focused on growth through value-creation, Ghobash Group has advanced with successful milestones over the years in its business industries: Technology, Chemicals, Engineering, Oil & Gas, Water, Energy, Pharmaceutical, Retail, Trading and Real Estate.
CNS, GCG Office Imaging, Tawazon Chemical, E&I Emirates, GCG Engineering Services, Arabian Ethicals, Ataya Fashion, Prime Hospitality, and Makeen Properties. The Group has also formed Joint Ventures over the years such as Sahara Center sustaining its momentum of successful milestones throughout the years.
Sustainability, innovation, diversification, and ownership are amongst the key values the Group has been practicing for decades. Working with partners, who share the same values, the Group has added value throughout the years through profitable investment opportunities in both the private and public sectors.
In depth experience, combined with a granular knowledge of the regional economy, enables Ghobash Group to identify, and provide access to the best business opportunities across the region.
Committed to diversified growth, Ghobash Group is headquartered in the United Arab Emirates and services through its offices and factories in Saudi Arabia, Oman, India, Iraq, and Africa.
The Group values its people as family and its customers as long term partners. Embracing excellence yet keeping it personal is a key strength of the Group which is a characteristic that has not faded since its inception.
Driving success through its people and partners, with its diverse business arm, Ghobash group aims to continue to grow adding value with every opportunity, every transaction, every employee life, every partner business, every community across varied geographies.
Together we make a difference.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
IT Service Desk Senior Analyst
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
IT Service Delivery Manager
IT Help Desk 2nd Line
A Leading Group Of Companies In The UAE.
|Al Ain||31 Mar|