Job description / Role
• Managing the Service center (Electrical Appliances – Hair Care, Salon furniture & Equipment’s)
• Point of Contact to any Maintenance, Installations and Equipment Repair related work.
• Receive all Maintenance requests, New Installations, Off-Site repair & On-Site Repairs.
• Set KPI to measure and improve Department performance.
• Receiving maintenance requests for Off-site Repair, Check the availability of the team, Suggest available slots to client or sales representative.
• Delegate work to Maintenance Specialists through daily schedule, after the assessment of the equipment by the Maintenance Specialists, make decision on the solutions, take approval from clients and sales representative in case of Spare Part replacement, After installation is completed Close the ticket by calling clients and check back on job satisfaction.
• Receive all Maintenance requests (Repair On site) Ensure to take all information in regards to the Equipment repair, Assess the nature of fault with the help of Maintenance Specialists and offer solutions to the client with timeline of repair work, take written approval in case of the spare part replacement, Instruct team (Cashiers, Drivers or Sales Representative) for payment collection at the time of handover of the product.
• After the delivery is done Close the ticket by calling clients and check back on job satisfaction.
• Works with Demand and Planning/ Logistics team to acquire Spare-parts and installations Manuals from suppliers and give training to the Maintenance Specialists accordingly.
• Will be responsible for scheduling the maintenance team schedule as to when and where required.
• Should be able to provide a detailed calendar when requested by the concerned sales team with a confirmation of the date and time.
• Responsible for Inventory of all Spare-parts.
• Ensuring proper documentation is followed and process Spare-Parts entries through Oracle.
• Align with Drivers Delivery Schedule and clients requirements in regards to the delivery.
AED 5,000 to 6,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Having at least 5 years hands on experience in repairs and diagnostics for electronic equipment (hairdryer, salon equipment etc)
• Should have managed a team in his previous role
• Should have experience in installations, and have ability to the Maintenance Specialists accordingly
About the Company
We laid the foundation of Madi International in the year 1991, and for over 29 years, we have been on a mission to transform & elevate the beauty space. We started our business in Dubai and today, we are successfully operating in the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain & Lebanon.
We aim to continue working & partnering with the most reputable local and international beauty brands and deliver the best services in the premium professional health & beauty industry. When it comes to beauty, we want to be the partners that you can trust for your hair, skin and wellness.
The idea of beauty is always shifting! We are doing our bit to make it more inclusive and more diverse. We hope to redefine the conventional beauty standards and help everyone feel beautiful, inside and out.
Customer Service Manager
Black Pearl Consult
Customer Happiness Executive
RTC-1 Employment Services
Customer Service Coordinator
Customer Support Manager