Job description / Role
The incumbent working as part of consultancy team within the business unit will be responsible to assist the management and project team in project execution from initiation to close out.
• He/she also needs to maintain all the trackers and data logs to reflect the accurate records of call outs, project status.
• Organize and supervise all administrative activities to meet project/service timelines.
• Prepare and maintain PPM schedules and communicate with site for access/permit arrangements.
• Drive service request process - log in call outs, assign service engineer, monitor the progress and close out the call out.
• Prepare project timelines, procurement schedules.
• Maintain master level procurement and resource forecast.
• Drive procurement process related to all projects.
• Liaise with supply chain department with regard to material procurement, follow up on deliveries.
• Resource planning for projects, prepare weekly resource plans.
• Monitor resource utilization across projects and compare the budgeted values against actuals.
• Maintain critical numbers and master data with regard to maintenance works and report to management.
• Project data analysis (budget vs actuals) and report results to management.
• Assist with the preparation of quotations and proposals.
• Organize inter department meetings and maintain the minutes.
• Assist with quality systems implementation within the department.
• Assist with demobilization and preparation of clos out documents.
• Assist in document submittals, extend overall cross functional support to all administrative functions within the department as deemed necessary and as and when advised by the Senior Manager.
• Cover and complement key administration functions within the department in case of any resource shortage or leave periods.
• Ensure that service desk within department are manned at all times and intervals during work hours are booked accordingly.
About the Company
Ejadah is built on the foundation of providing seamless and continual environments to its customers, offering Total Community Solutions. We identify, design and deliver solutions that are focused on fulfilling the requirements of the communities we manage.
Complementing each other, our solutions are delivered ensuring health, safety, environment, sustainability and continuity in all our communities. Our solutions are offered through two verticals.
Ejadah is driven by the commitment to deliver Total Solutions to communities residential, commercial, retail, hospitality and mixed-use communities. Our services are designed and delivered to achieve the objectives of all stakeholders maximum yields and ROI for landlords, developers and owners; continuity and sustainability for tenants and residents; satisfaction for all stakeholders.
Coordinator - Facility Services
Admin Assistant - HR
Alpha Group (Alpha Flight Services UAE)
Customer Service Assistant
Emirates - CAE Flight Training
PA / Proposals Administrator
Gulf Marketing Group (GMG Group)