Job description / Role
- Daily job planning and scheduling of service activities.
- Coordination between customers, in-house departments and service team.
- Record and maintaining various service cases and asset information.
- Assigning and monitoring of service activities along with quick management reporting.
- Able to interact with customers effectively and generating service income.
- Preparing of service proposals, Maintenance contracts and follow-ups.
- Handle Pre-installation, Preventive maintenance and service complaints.
- Multi-Tasking and Speed.
- Business communication skills.
- Tactical ability to handle customers' concerns.
- Data handling software knowledge (Ex: Salesforce, service max, Excel, Access etc.).
- Previously experience in a similar role.
About the Company
Gulf Scientific Corporation (GSC) is a leading provider of scientific solutions for laboratories across the Middle East and North Africa.
Since its inception in 1990, GSC has developed a portfolio of leading products in the fields of analytical and life sciences. Our products portfolio includes international technology providers such as Merck, Waters Corporation, PerkinElmer, General Electric, Affymetrix, and Luminex among other market leaders.
The GSC team of 200 professionals operating in 11 countries provides application support, training, installation and maintenance for laboratories. Our sales and service teams located across the Middle East and North Africa, along with the network of distinguished local agents ensure close reach to any laboratory. The Gulf Scientific Training Centre, the state-of-the-art facility located in Dubai, provides first-rate facilities to train users of life and analytical science instruments.
Over the past two decades, Gulf Scientific Corporation has demonstrated an unwavering commitment to the development of the analytical, material, and life sciences in the Middle East and North Africa. By working closely with principals and government authorities, GSC remains at the forefront of the industry, keeping up to date with the latest technological developments and trends.