Job description / Role
Transguard workforce solutions have been engaged by our client to source a Service Design Architect. Our client is one of the largest telecommunications equipment and consumer electronics company in the world.
As a Service Design Architect based in Dubai, this role will be responsible for developing /updating Client IT Service Delivery & Service Management processes to meet their business requirements. These deliverables are to be produced by the Service Architect in collaboration with business units (Enterprise, Operations, Commercial, Projects). The Service Architect is responsible for the design of Service Offerings and the Service Design and Implementation for Client.
Preference will be given to qualified candidates who can demonstrate experience in the following;
• Service management process/procedure definition in alignment with Enterprise Architect.
• To-be Service organization design based on Client target state.
• Develop Service Automation approach using RPA/relevant tools.
• Develop process work instruction.
• Define SLA/KPI/OLA for service measurement and reporting.
• Service management tool improvement recommendations.
• Service management consultancy.
• Customer engagement (to agree processes & interfaces).
The ideal candidate must have:
• Atleast 7 years similar experience in a multinational corporate
• Certified/deep knowledge of ITIL v3 with experience in designing service models at both logical and physical layers in support of multi-tier systems.
• Understanding of ISO 20000 standards and applying them to IT Operations
• Service Design/Architecture experience with exposure to common infrastructure and application processes, technologies and approaches.
• Service Implementation background.
• Service Management Tool Specification experience.
• Experience in full development lifecycle phases
• In-depth Problem Solving skills.
• Design & Innovation attitude.
About the Company
Transguard Workforce Solutions delivers Professional Contract Staffing (also known as Employee Outsourcing) within the UAE.
Our Workforce Solutions include:
• Delivering Sourcing and Recruitment Solutions for Clients in need of identifying Contract or temporary Staff.
• Providing a complete end to end Staffing Solution which includes Visa Sponsorship, HR Management, Employee Welfare & Payroll Services.
• Transitioning Contract Staff from other staffing providers to Transguard while remaining compliant with UAE Labour and Immigration Laws.
Transguard Workforce Solutions currently employ over 2000+ Staff from over 70 different nationalities. Across the Group, we payroll over 70,000 employees monthly.