Job description / Role
• To manage the performance of Level 1 and Level 2 services & support to clients (internal and external) and ensure that service levels are achieved.
• To ensure that customer expectations are met or exceeded. Responsible for ensuring the staff is meeting and exceeding expectations in regards to performance, meeting defined metrics/benchmarks, and that standards and processes are followed to provide effective customer service and meet requirements.
Key Responsibilities (% of Time)
• Oversee 100% of the requests, incidents and problems. Manages and coordinates urgent and complicated support issues. Act as escalation point for all requests and incidents. Develop and mature phone/ticket escalation processes to ensure free flowing escalation and information within the organization. Determine root cause of issues and communicate appropriately to internal and external customers. (25%)
• Train, coach and mentor Service Desk Specialists (Level 1 / 2) including career development.
• Oversee staff activities. Builds/obtains (from other departments) training material for support staff. As needed, schedule employees working times and provide backup support. Interact with internal and external customers. (20%)
• Provide data and reporting of KPI’s and trends to IT department and others in ad-hoc, weekly, monthly and as needed. Will drive Ticket Deep Dive and develop strategies for improvement. Work to make Service Desk the single source of truth and service delivery channel for IT. Monitor and manage phone queue (participating in escalated calls as needed). (20%)
• Oversee Solutions repository and ensure top quality solutions are available to the staff. Develops Service and Business Level Agreements to set expectations and measure performance. Develops an effective and workable framework for managing and improving customer IT support in the organization. Advise management on situations that may require additional client support or escalation. (20%)
• Manage process for communicating outage/emergency activities to the organization. Manage vendor relationships as it depends on daily operational needs. PO review and approval/budgeting responsibility. Review survey feedback to improve services, tools and support experience. Keep confidential all applicant, client, and verification and company proprietary information. (10%)
• Drive changes that improve support-related processes. Identify and address any gaps in internal tools and processes
• Identify and address knowledge gaps, ensure common understanding across the team; Streamline cross-site processes and procedures
• Own and drive various aspects of quality assurance from technical support team perspective
• Review cases and provide appropriate feedback to support engineers, coaching them on their customer interactions and troubleshooting
• Analyze previous customer cases to identify trends and customer pain-points to drive improvements
• Monitor key network indicators like service levels, contact counts and quality metrics; establish quality metrics as needed
• Partner with our internal Training team to provide input on new service offerings, features, mentoring, and define general technical needs of the team
• Train new hires and team to ensure they have the right knowledge to help our customers
• Assist with team coordination and customer communications during AWS critical launches and support events
• Assist team with handling customer contact (case/chat/phone) as needed
• Act as key member of the hiring team that hires and develops the best
• Act as an escalation point within our team
About the Company
Parisima specialises in building high performing workforces that improve business performance. Our experience has demonstrated that the most effective organisations view their employees as their most important asset and view Talent Management as a holistic end-to-end complementary process.
Whether it’s a partial or fully outsourced recruitment solution or a focus on a particular area of your talent acquisition cycle, our solutions are tailored to address your specific challenges. We are experts in optimising talent acquisition and resourcing functions to build high performing organisations with high performing individuals.
Through key strategic partnerships, Parisima is the only organisation in the Middle East that specialises in addressing the full employee lifecycle. This includes Hiring (talent acquisition, applicant-tracking systems, assessments for recruitment and development) and Retention (employee engagement surveys, employee recognition and reward programs and executive leadership programs).
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
IT Desktop Support - 12 Month Contract (Renewable)
Manpower Middle East
IT Support Specialist
IT Support Associate for a Major Retail Group
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
Desktop Support Engineer with MAC
|Abu Dhabi||12 Dec|