Job description / Role
The Service Engineer is responsible for the installation and service of Testing Equipments and Workshop Equipments supplied by AMS across UAE. The Service Engineer will also conduct routine service maintenance and calibration of supplied equipments.
This role require extensive travel across UAE and outside UAE and will be on shift and "on-call" work particularly where there is continual 24-hour operation.
Responsibilities will include but will not necessarily be limited to:
• Attend to brake downs on timely manner as agreed with the customers
• Coordinate with the team for installations and services
• Coordinate with the team to conduct Preventive Maintenance services
• Provide trainings to the customer on the installed equipments
• Prepare reports on the service calls and update accordingly
• Ensure to follow HSE procedures while on work
• Propose spare parts requirement on regular basis
• Ensure customer satisfaction
• Any relevant certification / diploma
• At least 2 – 3 years experience and knowledge on the service and repair of Testing Equipments like Brake Tester, Suspension tester, Test lanes etc.
• Posses knwoledge on the repair and service of Workshop Equipments like Scissor lifts, Two Post lifts, AC Recycling Machine, Air Compressors, Tyre Changers, Wheel Aligners, Wheel Balancers, etc
• Valid UAE driving license is a must
• Computer literate and should pocess basic knowledge on software and hardware
About the Company
AMS brings expertise, innovation and service excellence across a broad range of mission solutions providing resilient, long-term and cost-effective support to Government, Humanitarian and Commercial Organizations.
AMS works closely with clients, enabling them to meet evolving mission sustainment requirements, technical training solutions, supply chain and logistical needs; ensuring the highest standards of performance and mission readiness is achieved in rapidly changing and difficult environments.
Our current operations extend across the Middle East, Central Asia and Africa. With a workforce of more than 3,600 members, we currently operate across more than 60 countries. AMS's highly experienced team of professionals is dedicated to securing success for customers while upholding the highest standards of compliance, quality and integrity across all our operations.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer for a Chemical Manufacturing Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
|Ras Al Khaimah||8 Jan|
Engineer - Operations & Maintenance
Assistant Engineer - Operations Center
Senior Engineer (Mechanical) - Capital Asset Stewardship (Upcoming)
Excelsior Group ME