Job description / Role
• 1-2 years’ Experience in lab equipment, specific experience in life science/biotech equipment.
• Perform field service intervention for lab equipment efficiently and independently, allowing flexibility to work and travel within GCC.
• Good technical and analytical skills.
• Perform commissioning/Troubleshooting and complete maintenance.
• Good Communication & presentation Skills. Ensure high level of customer satisfaction is achieved in every work executed.
• Fluent in English.
• Valid UAE driving license is preferable.
• B.E. Electronics/Instrumentation/Biomedical/ etc
Interested candidates can forward the CVs online.
About the Company
Integrated Gulf Biosystems (IGB) is a partner of choice for Life Science and Clinical genomic solutions in the Middle East (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Bahrain and Libya).
Since its inception in 1999, IGB has differentiated itself through exemplary Support (Service and Application), Workflow solutions and good sales support. IGB are channel partners for Life Science giants such as Thermofisher Scientific, Hamilton (Robotics and Storage), Molecular Devices and others.
To provide molecular and genomic solutions for inherited and infectious disease diagnostics we feature validated clinical solutions from Fast track Diagnostics, Premaitha Health, DNA Genotek, BAG Healthcare and Elucigene Diagnostic.