Job description / Role
We are currently looking for experienced Service Engineers for our Electronic Security Systems Division. Reporting to the Project Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing the day to day coordination of planned preventive maintenance and reactive call activities at site & installation works.
Responsibilities includes (but not limited to) the following:
• Liaise and coordinate with clients and attend to service calls and ensure rectification of faults with minimum down time.
• Liaise and coordinate with client and plan preventive maintenance visits and ensure the system has been thoroughly checked & required repairs are done, PPM reports are prepared and take acknowledgement from the client and submit to the Director of Operations.
• Installation of server / storage and maintenance and trouble shooting of the same.
• Provide technical support to the sales staff as and when required.
• Adherence to G4S Quality Management System procedures and its performance.
• Plan, coordinate and collect materials from logistics.
• Ensure Safety standard with required PPE being implemented with self and the team on the day to day activities like reactive maintenance visits and PPM service visits.
• Ensure proper tools and testing devices used at site and safe keeping of all testing devices.
• Scheduling and coordination with the technicians and field staff work activities.
• Planning and procurement of installation material from the stores as per the requirement of the site.
• Ensuring that the installation materials are as per the requirement of the site.
• Training of the customer's assigned representative in the usage of the installed system.
• Obtaining completion certificate from the client after completion of the job.
• Maintenance of technical document of the system installed.
• Routinely meeting with customers to address any issues related to installation of systems.
• Ensure customer satisfaction is achieved through timely projects completion, professionalism and efficiency.
• Ensure good relations are maintained with customers and all members of staff at all levels
• Perform other duties as requested by the Project Manager and Director of Operations.
• A Bachelor of Engineering degree/Diploma in Electrical, Electronics, I.T. or equivalent.
• Should have at least 5 years of experience in handling Maintenance sites
• Should have a minimum of 2-3 years experience as a Service Engineer for a Security Installation
• Strong personality, proficient in customer relationship management
• Able to lead and inspire a team
• English communication and writing skills
• Valid UAE Driving license is an advantage
About the Company
G4S UAE is the largest and fastest growing total security solutions provider. This rapidly growing list of products and services, along with the company's global backing, means that we are uniquely placed to provide quality security solutions throughout the United Arab Emirates.
G4S was the first security company in the UAE to start the detailed work to apply for, and achieve, accreditation to ISO 9001:2008. This involved the identification of all key processes and their documentation to form part of the Quality Manual and the Company was awarded the certificate early March 2003. Our Quality Management System is based on functional responsibilities and objectives being clearly defined to support the fundamental management principal that it is the responsibility of every individual in the organisation to deliver quality service to our customers. We are committed to maintaining the Quality Management System. The key strategic objective is to achieve continuous improvement and innovation in all aspects of our business process.