Service Portfolio Specialist
Quest Search & Selection
Job description / Role
* The main responsibility of the Services Portfolio Specialist is to manage the product and service portfolio (to list the most important: contracted services, parts) of the Business Unit within Services business area
* You are responsible to make sure that the services organisation has the right services offer, with proper content mix, at proper pricing to run successful business.
* Define, develop and update the Services portfolio pricing strategy and pricing structure.
* Manage Portfolio Request procedures and work to understand future demands and needs.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
* Business Perspective and Commercial Results Oriented
* Salesforce Experience
* 3-5 Years of experience
* Customer Focused and Detail oriented.
* Fluent in English, fluent in Arabic is an advantage.
* Automotive / Construction Equipment background and experience is a plus.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.