Job description / Role
• Independent product selection and knowhow of complete motor & drives service offerings.
• Be go-to person for service sales for technically complex cases and larger projects where product management expertise is required
• Push ABB Ability digital portfolio as a key strategic direction as part of offering.
• Support sales in defining suitable and customized service contract portfolio offerings through- Replacements, advance services, Spares parts & digiatl offerings.
• Preparation of marketing material for digital offerings and value proposition
• Ensure complete and timely quotes. Average response time for offers shall not exceed 2 days
• Independent product selection using motors & drive sales tools.
• Prepare technical and commercial offers for standard products/ spares and discuss with customer to finalize order.
• Ensure we have professional templates and implement a consistent offering touch and feel to the customer motion service as a whole.
• Preparation of spare part offers using ABB tools/ factory support
• Updating databases- (Customer, Supplier, Risk Review, ABB install base tools)
• Coordinate with service team to ensure ontime order booking, time sheet entry and revenues
• Coordinate with Service partners for training, price list, offers and orders.
• Participate in conferences, workshops, lunch and learn sessions and conduct training sessions for customers and key stakeholders
• Support order handlers and project managers in execution where applicable
• Provide support for receivables collection
• High amount of accuracy and speed are needed to ensure ontime offering with zero errors.
• High availability and responsiveness beyond working hours to support critical customer requests such as emergency shutdowns, warranty cases, failures and related immediate support requests.
• 3+ years of experience
• Comprehensive technical understanding of a) Low Voltage Motors & Drives, b) Medium Voltage Motors & Drives – for ABB and competitors to support highly competitive and complex 3rd party replacement business
• Understanding of commercial terms and conditions – defend and negotiate profitable and risk-free contracts as per ABB guidelines
• Good team player
• ABB Factory tools – MotSize, Drive Size, Cuusamo, DIB, BOL, Drive smart etc.
• Preferably some knowledge about drive-motor communication protocols to support the development of power train and ABB Ability offerings.
• UAE national preferred.
• Strong understanding of motors & drive as a system
• Relentless ownership, dedication, and thoroughness. Going the extra-mile and showing devotion for the mission
About the Company
ABB is a global leader in power and automation technologies. Based in Zurich, Switzerland, the company employs 150,000 people and operates in approximately 100 countries. The firm’s shares are traded on the stock exchanges of Zurich, Stockholm and New York.
ABB’s business is comprised of five divisions that are in turn organized in relation to the customers and industries we serve.
The company in its current form was created in 1988, but its history spans over 120 years. ABB’s success has been driven particularly by a strong focus on research and development. The company maintains seven corporate research centers around the world and has continued to invest in R&D through all market conditions.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Customer Service Executive
ManpowerGroup Middle East