Job description / Role
As the ServiceNow Developer, you will be working remotely and be responsible to help the team with onboarding new customers onto the platform and hands on configure, develop, maintain, and take care of administration and support.
An leading, international IT services organisation in Dubai.
* Successfully plan, execute, monitor, control, and close all technical tasks related to configuration and
* implementation of all aspects of the ServiceNow Project.
* Provide software coding and customization including, but not limited to: screen tailoring, workflow
* administration, report setup, data imports, integration, scripting, and custom application development.
* Coordinate and solve complex technical data and transformation issues related to project.
* Obtain and analyze/interpret business requirements to purpose sustainable solutions in ServiceNow.
* Develop, maintain, and execute reports to ensure system operation meets performance targets.
* Create system design and operations documentation.
* Dynamic environment and opportunity to work with international clients.
* Minimum 2-3 yrs. of demonstrated experience in ServiceNow development, configuration and administration.
* Strong understanding of ServiceNow applications and modules, understanding the business context and how to translate business and functional requirements into a sustainable ServiceNow solution.
* Hands on experience with ServiceNow ITSM and good understanding of ITIL and/or ITIL certified.
* Ability to work fully remote.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.