Job description / Role
- Contribute towards accelerating growth and exceeding customer expectations.
- Execution of Oracle Services strategy throughout the territory - delivery of services Bookings and Renewals.
- Closes business, delivering quota against target.
- Ensure proper pipeline coverage; get the most return from demand generation campaigns, proper progression, conversion, and participation rates. Identify, understand, and flex the optimal components of pipeline growth with relentless focus.
- Establish strong customer relationships to position Oracle's full Services Strategic and portofolio around the customers digital transformation.
- Identify new business opportunities.
- Partner with existing customers for upselling opportunities and renewable business.
- Update sales forecasts, record activities and build opportunity close plans.
- Ensure proper pipeline coverage, get the most return of demand generation campaign, deal progression and conversion.
- Develop long-term sustainable relations with customers and partners.
- Establish and progress all opportunities in your territory.
- Prepare and attend with Delivery Services Teams the business review and value assessment meetings with Oracle Services customers.
- Act as a point of escalation for issues between Oracle and existing customers and partners.
- Ensure a proper Onboarding and Implementation Partner for new projects with the right follow up to maximise customer outcomes and to pave the way for future expansion.
- Drive account and territory planning
- Collaborate with Specialist Account Executives .
- Align forecast governance and execution with SAEs
- Participate in large deals execution, leveraging product expertise from SAEs and other key sales support functions
- Pipeline health and related activities to grow in a specific area.
- Collaborate with the supporting functions and eco-system
- X-LOB collaboration towards driving customer success.
Candidate Profile / Skills:
- Performance drive and execution
- Track record of driving successful sales achievements
- Ability to analyze potential customer requirements and position Oracle Services Solutions
- Works well with other stakeholders
- Confidently communicates across multiple organizational levels - including C-Level
- Energy and positivity
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.