Job description / Role
About the Role:
WSP is looking for a Service Interface Coordinator to work on a fuel line upgrade project as part of our ongoing collaboration with Riyadh Airport. Successful candidates will have an oil & gas design and construction background.
A typical week would include:
* Coordinate and follow-up with different departments within the Airport such as Airfield Operations, Engineering, Maintenance, Into plane service, etc. and arrange required permits and approvals for the project work.
* Implements, project interface management process between the various Contractors and consultants related to the project
* Arrange and conduct meetings between the Airport team with the Consultant team on technical matters.
* Assist in permits and access requirements with the Stakeholders (Airport)
* Develop and maintain a strong and effective professional working relationship with all the internal and external parties
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
* Saudi National
* Education - Matriculate or higher
* Strong communicator - oral in Arabic
* Language proficiency: First Language Arabic - Read, Write and Speak
* English - Read, Write and speak
* Multi-tasking, Team Player., Working with the team to remove blockers
* Organized, disciplined, able to perform under pressure, Experience working in a multicultural project team
* KSA experience
What if we can?
What if we can have a work-life balance? What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP - we can!
WSP recognizes that work is only one part of our lives and making time for the other things in our life is important - be that our families, our friends or ourselves. So, if working from home, working part-time or having flexible start and finish time will help with this let us know as part of your application.
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first-class medical cover, paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy - we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture that respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognize the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring.? Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.