Job description / Role
Mission and Objectives
- To achieve the set Sales Targets within existing assigned accounts and by creating new business and renewing existing contracts within the assigned Territory or Functional area.
- Responsible for the business sales bookings number for ACS services in the assigned accounts - works towards an allocated Sales Bookings target split in Software and Systems bookings
- Reports to ACS Sales Manager or ACS Sales Cluster Manager
- Has no direct reports, but leads the activities of virtual teams in support of customers
- Works in a designated territory or industry on a defined set of customer accounts
- Works to identify all organizations (including existing Oracle customers) that fall into their designated space focusing on a targeted number that has a specific value proposition and sales engagement activity
- Works with appropriate Oracle Partners
- Works with other Lines of Business (LOBs)
Key responsibilities of the role apply to the accounts assigned to the ACS Representative.
- Responsibility for the business sales bookings number for ACS services in the assigned accounts,
- Responsibility for conducting territory analysis and associated business creation activities within the assigned business vertical and account assignment,
- Responsibility for the creation of the associated business plans to accomplish the related business targets,
- Creating of joint go-to-market activities with other aspects of the wider Oracle sales function,
- Responsibility for working alongside ACS’s business development/sales program functions to facilitate the creation and execution of targeted demand generation activities,
- Works to identify and cover all organizations (including existing Oracle customers) that fall into their designated account list focusing on building a strong pipeline and closing opportunities in a timely fashion,
- Works with appropriate Oracle Partners, i.e. resellers, SI's, ISV's, technology partners and alliances
- Works with Customer Management (CM) and other Lines of Business (LOBs) to maximize the return from the assigned set of accounts,
- Works in a designated industry on a defined customer list and cooperates within the Oracle Account team,
- Creation, attendance and participation in Oracle funded customer facing functions for business generation focused activities,
- Active new business selling and ‘cold calling’ initiatives to potential new ACS customers,
- Active up-selling of ACS Services in existing accounts including ‘cold calls’ to untouched areas of the respective organizations,
- Being the point person for all ACS activities within the assigned accounts working closely with the assigned ACS Delivery employees
- A high visibility presence within the respective assigned organizations creating relationships with all aspects of the customer and business management,
- Creation of a trusted advisor status within the assigned accounts and business management,
- Management of all internal commercial activities for all business / Renewal and up-sell engagements,
- Relationship generation and associated collaborative working with the other aligned Oracle sales and delivery teams.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
- Sales of the organization’s services (e.g., maintenance and service contracts).
- Sells organization’s services (e.g., maintenance and service contracts); primarily finds new customers and generates new business. Develops new accounts and/or expands existing accounts within an established geographic territory, industry, product segment, or channel.
- 12 plus years of services sales experience.
- Track record of successful sales to large, complex, high visibility, strategic, or tactically important accounts. The advanced level is distinguished by additional specialized knowledge in breadth and/or depth, as well as record of success in sales.
- Viewed as an expert in the field. Recognized authority and leading contributor in immediate business area/function. Work is non routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/ business skills.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.