Job description / Role
What you'll be doing:
Our Mobile Developer contributes to the creation of mobile solutions, as well as the development and maintenance of iOS application for our Beauty Brand FACES. You will design for the Faces iOS platform while collaborating with internal and external teams. You will be responsible for ensuring that the delivered software components provide the necessary functionality and performance in accordance with the overall requirements to create the ultimate mobile experience
What you'll need to succeed:
- Design and build applications in the iOS platform
- Building, deploying, testing mobile apps and releasing them to the Apple App Store
- Build top architectures to build top features in Swift
- Applying designed user-interfaces with a pixel-perfectionist developer Mindset
- Contributing to project analysis processes in collaboration with Project Managers and other team members.
- Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, etc.
- Extensive experience of mobile development in iOS
- Prior experience in handling mobile apps from 0 to release and later live maintenance
- Experience with SFCC
- Excellent knowledge about the iOS/SDK environment such as UIKit, Foundation
- Experience with programming in SwiftUI, and limited (for maintenance of existing projects) in Objective-C
- Good knowledge in using web services (json/rest, soap/xml)
- Experience in working with version control systems (Git)
- Having knowledge of tools: PaintCode, Sketch, Atlassian JIRA/SourceTree/Confluence
- Knowledge of social media integration (OAuth, OpenGraph, Facebook/Twitter API)
- Having experience in working in agile teams.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.