Job description / Role
The Stop Manager is responsible for overseeing Department floor activities in order to ensure that its operations are carried out in the most effective manner and in compliance with the company customer service standards. He/she is also responsible for maintaining high standards of visual merchandising and store presentation, and ensuring availability of products at all times.
• Greet customers and ensure that they are served by shop staff in a timely manner and in compliance with quality and customer service standards
• Ensure proper implementation of company policies and procedures for operational effectiveness
• Control merchandising of products in order to optimize sales and ensure it is in line with brand image and standards
• Monitor stock levels on a continuous basis, maintain inventories and re-order merchandise when needed in order to ensure adequate stocks and maximum range and size availability at all times
• Manage the Department staff by setting goals and objectives, managing performance, developing and motivating employees, in order to ensure the highest levels of performance are achieved
• Run daily Department meetings in order to ensure all Department activities, objectives and events are properly understood and communicated
• Conduct on-the-job training, demonstration and instruction for existing employees, in order to support their development and ensure the highest standards of performance are achieved
• Plan and prepare team schedule on a weekly basis, and submit it to Management
• Enforce up-selling and cross-selling within the team in order to maximize sales volume and ensure set targets are reached
• Conduct performance appraisals for department's staff on a bi-yearly basis
• Create business strategies to attract new customers, expand store traffic, and enhance profitability.
• Respond to customer complaints and concerns in a professional manner.
• Undertake store administration duties such as managing store budgets and updating financial records.
• Language Fluency: English, Russian or Arabic
• Current Location: UAE
• Nationality Preference: None
• Gender Preference: Female
• Age Range: 20 - 35
• Soft Skills and Personality traits: Customer service focus and good communication skills
• Integrity, honesty, flexibility, good energy levels and ability to deal with stress
• Creates a positive first impression on a client due to the energetic attitude and following the dress code
• University Qualifications: High School Certificate or equivalent
• Nature and length of previous experience: Previous retail experience or training
• Specialist knowledge: Basic understanding of customer service and processes
• Understanding of basic sales principles
• Good product knowledge
• Basic administration skills
About the Company
Group of Companies involved in Luxury Retail, Investment, IT, Telecom, Consultancy and General Trading.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||10 Jul|