Job description / Role
At Farah we thrive on seeing happy guests, colleagues, and partners. We believe that each individual that we meet is important, and that we can make a positive difference to their lives. Our purpose is to create happiness…one smile at a time.
We are seeking for a Show Technology Technician to be part of our team here in Abu Dhabi.
As a Show Technology Technician, you will be responsible for:
- Performing Preventative Maintenance of lighting, audio and video systems ; Corrective Maintenance in a timely fashion, regular cleaning of audio, lighting and video systems, setup and operation of audio, lighting and video systems.
- Changing of lamps in theatrical lighting fixtures and ambient lighting fixture.
- Following pre-determined start of day & end of day procedures and reporting equipment faults in a timely fashion and trouble shooting equipment and system faults.
- Able to read and understand the documents: single line diagram for audio, video and lighting systems and rack elevation diagrams along with ability to learn and understand the function of products & solutions offered by the Show Technology department.
- Responsible for testing and labeling of various types of cables / products before, during and after installation.
- In charge of the overall testing of individual attraction systems in preparation of the hand-over to the Rides & Attractrions department.
As an ideal candidate, you must have:
- Related mechanical or electrical degree/certificate
- 1-2 years' experience in setup & operation of audio, lighting and video equipment and/or live show and events with 1 year proven track record in installation with proven ability in troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Ability to understand one line drawings and schematics
- Possess a firm knowledge of installation tools ad have the ability to use them
- Ability to lift at least 25 kg and understand lighting and audio plots, programming of lighting consoles used for events and shows
Interested in this opportunity? Apply now.
About the Company
Farah Experiences LLC was established in 2008 to provide world-class entertainment experiences. Today, the company manages and operates Ferrari World Abu Dhabi , the world's first Ferrari-branded Theme Park and Yas Waterworld, the UAE's unique Emirati water theme park.
Millions of satisfied guests have already visited the two iconic family attractions set in the heart of Yas Island, ideally located 10 minutes from Abu Dhabi International Airport, 30 minutes from downtown Abu Dhabi and 45 minutes from Dubai.
Farah Experiences is a wholly owned subsidiary of Abu Dhabi-based Miral Asset Management LLC.