This position is closed or expired.
See other Architecture jobs
- Understanding Dubai municipality/civil defence standards and regulations and implementing them on site.
- Should be a strong leader and manage people in a professional manner.
- Should understand health and safety management on site to avoid accidents and monitor the contractors activities.
- Monitoring and analysing contractor works against approved architectural/interiors/structural/ MEP and landscape drawings.
- Coordinate and generate (where required) detailed design drawings with suppliers/sub contractors and sub consultants
- Report to Senior Design Manager/project director to manage on site variations
- Generate small presentations regarding site progress
- Manage all written communications on site and document control all important issued information.
- Autocad 2d
- Revit architecture
- Adobe acrobat professional/Revu Bluebeam
- Microsoft office suite
- Hand sketching and detail design freehand work.
Beneficial skill set:
- Sketchup 3D skills
- Adobe Photoshop
About the Company
VE Experts is a unique Design, Development & Project Management firm specialized in Turn Key Developments, Value Enhancement and Maximizing Return on Investment for property developers in the region.
Delivering excellence through the track record & expertise of the founders who’ve created some of the most successful & notable developments in the region as well as world wide.
VE Experts is currently managing a portfolio of over $3 Billion in value & continues to assist a number of high profile Real Estate Developers throughout the region in an effort to create the most unique & profitable developments.