Job description / Role
The Site Architect will be a key member of the Dubai Architecture team and responsible for project management and delivery.
Project Delivery/Leadership Responsibilities
• Perform hands-on role of Project Architect and Project Manager on assigned projects
• Ensure timely delivery of projects that are professionally executed within established budgets
• Management, mentoring and leadership of the technical and design staff, including design and technical direction, project management and support of other offices as required
• Ensure constructive leadership and mentoring of junior staff and effective collaboration with other offices and divisions
• Ensure projects are completed with high levels of technical competency. Ensure quality assurance mandates and processes occur. Review and be accountable for design and contract documentation
• Lead teams to pursue highest level of design excellence throughout the delivery of projects
• Promote an environment that fosters innovation
• 3 + years of architectural experience
• Bachelor in Architecture or above
• Solid understanding of all phases of a project: competing for the commission, designing, managing, completing the contract document, and seeing it through to completion
• Ability to travel to or live in foreign countries as required for business
• Retail Experience Essential
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.