Job description / Role
Can you help societies thrive in a world we cannot control?
Can you anticipate the unforeseeable, perceive the explainable, and plan something unbelievable?
Can you think international and still act local?
In the Middle East, we are working on some of the world's most iconic and complex projects. We take pride in helping our clients to realise their ambitions by offering our unique, local knowledge whilst leveraging our worldwide expertise. Our people, their expertise and the accountability we hold, for the future of our communities, make us unique.
WSP are looking for a Document Controller to manage all activities related to Document Control, including technical documents, drawings, and commercial correspondence for the projects.
The key objectives of the role will be to;-
• Manage all activities related to Document Control, including technical documents, drawings, and commercial correspondence.
• Maintain the files and control logs as required by the project.
How will you know when you are successful in this role?
• Be a self-starter and take work ownership
• Input document data into the standard registers ensuring that the information is accurate and up to date.
• Generate the various document control reports as required.
• Manage site documents and follow up all site needs as required.
• Maintain the documents and drawings in the Document Control office under safe custody without any damage or deterioration and are easily accessible when needed.
• Ensure that controlled copies of latest approved documents and drawings are given to the appropriate staff, subcontractors and suppliers as applicable.
• Maintain updated records of all approved documents and drawings and their distribution.
In order to meet the challenge, you will have the following skills and experience
• A Bachelor’s Degree
• ACONEX experience is a must.
• Minimum 03 years of experience in similar projects.
• Knowledge of MS Office and any Document Control Software.
• Good report writing skills
• UAE Driving Licence with flexibility to travel and handle multiple project.
We are a Great Place to Work and take pride in attracting, developing and engaging the best professionals in our fields of expertise. We are problem-solvers who evolve, improve, modernise and excel. We know our solutions will shape the communities of tomorrow and help societies thrive sustainably. We embrace change and have an uncompromising determination to achieve excellence.
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Alpha Group (Alpha Flight Services UAE)
Petrochem Middle East
Document Controller / Secretary (Arabic / English)
|Abu Dhabi||13 Mar|