Job description / Role
- Act as project/Site supervisor on construction and renovation projects
- Monitor projects to ensure compliance with building codes and regulations
- Coordinate with various contractors to ensure work meets specified standards, timeframes and deadlines
- Develop scope of work for projects and tasks where required
- Provide instruction to contractors and servicemen as required.
- Act as liaison with contractors, oversee their performance and coordinate their services.
- Prepare regular site visit and work progress reports and report variances immediately
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following and enforcing safety standards
- Ensure the site is kept in a neat and tidy condition at all times
- Maintain all survey and as construction records on site
- Coordinate the activities of all subcontractors by regular briefings and checks
- Assist the Project Manager in the formulation of overall work program and programs for each project site
- Diploma in Mechanical/Civil Engineering
- Three to five year project supervisor work experience
- Experience in the supervising of construction projects and monitoring of construction contracts
- Good communication and interpersonal skills. Must be able to communicate in Arabic
- Good writing ability and organizational skills.
- Good computer skills with proficiency using Microsoft Project, Excel, Outlook and Word
- AutoCAD experience a plus
About the Company
Founded in 1985, Al Noor Hospital provides a complete continuum of healthcare and has places itself among the Leading private hospital services provider in Abu Dhabi. Relocation of Al Noor Hospital to Khalifa Street in 1999, Al Noor Khalifa Branch was launched in the year 2001.
In 2006, Al Noor Hospital was established in Al Ain followed by the inauguration of its unique, purpose-built hospital at Airport Road in 2008. The hospital soon evolved into a state-of-the-art healthcare provider, employing experienced medical professionals and the latest facilities. It has since achieved remarkable progress in the healthcare industry and has recently expanded to Abu Dhabis Western region, opening specialized clinics in Madinat Zayed, Mirfa and Mussafah, offering medical services as well as emergency referrals to its Abu Dhabi branches.