Job description / Role
Objectives: Site Engineer / QA/QC
• Managing parts of construction projects
• Overseeing building work
• Undertaking surveys
• Setting out sites
• Checking technical designs and drawings to ensure that they are followed correctly
• Supervising contracted staff
• Ensuring project packages meet agreed specifications, budgets and/or timescales
• Liaising with clients, subcontractors and other professional staff, especially quantity surveyors and the overall project manager
• Providing technical advice and solving problems on site
• Preparing site reports and filling in other paperwork
• Liaising with quantity surveyors about the ordering and the pricing of materials
• Ensuring that health and safety and sustainability policies and legislation are adhered to.
• Perform and coordinate inspections and determine quality assurance testing models of raw materials and finished products.
• Prepare, document, and execute detailed test plans, test cases, and defect reports.
• Review and approve quality requirements for manufacturing planning, supplier purchase orders, and engineering specifications to ensure contract compliance.
• Develop, document, and audit practices, program quality, and metrics reporting system.
• Reporting to: Managing Director
• Subordinates: General Manager & Project Manager
• Other interactions: Admin Coordinator
• Number required: 1
• Duration: Permanent Position
• Desired start date: Immediately
• Probation: 6 Months
• Working Hours: Saturday- Thursday 8 AM - 6 PM
• Travel requirements: Frequent Travel Within The Country
• Other Benefits: Accommodation & Food Allowing, Car, Petrol, Sim provided
• Experienced in UAE.
• Can handle clients.
• Can handle the work environment and labors.
• Having Driving License.
• Has knowledge about materials and materials suppliers.
• Commercial awareness – an understanding of how your actions can affect profitability of a project
• Teamworking and relationship-building skills
• Communication skills
• Technical skills
• An eye for detail
• Problem solving
• Leadership and management.
About the Company
Al Sitara is a leading company specialized in the field of Construction & General Maintenance, the Oil field services ,Protection of steel and concrete , Interiors and Fit outs , MEP general service , Marine Services , Infrastructures services, real estate management…etc.
The company, established in 1986, has grown and developed by means of the gained experience from the different types of activities and services provided to the clients over the years. Adding to that, it has the added value of having an effective mixture of engineers , technicians, supervisors , foremen and skilled and well trained workers.
Based on all the above , we right now have a range of diversified activities to offer, which is, one of the most comprehensive array of services currently are available from a single contractor.
ALSITARA GULF serves mainly in the oil and gas sectors for on / offshore projects and industerial projects such as power and desalination plants , sewage plants , refinaries … etc. But being in the oil and gas sectors never prevented the company from being a pioneer company in the commercial market as well.
Project Engineer - Civil
A Leading Construction Company in the UAE
|Abu Dhabi||6 Oct|
Project Engineer (Hotel / Ski Resort)
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||4 Jan|