Job description / Role
- Organizing tools, plant, machinery and materials.
- Supervising construction activities.
- Identifying materials and equipment that may be required.
- Ensuring construction is carried out accurately, following plans and specifications.
- Ensuring that contractor activities are properly co-ordinates.
- Ensuring that tasks are completed on time and to the required quality standards.
- Taking responsibility for health and safety on site.
- Training employees.
- Maintaining detailed and accurate site reports.
- Communicating project progress to key stakeholders, such as the client, architects, engineers, and so on.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and budgets.
- Good communication and team working skills.
- The ability to build relationships across a wide range of professionals.
- An thorough understanding of the Building Regulations.
- An understanding of health and safety and first aid.
- An appropriate Construction Skills .
About the Company
Albaddad group has been established in Abu Dhabi 1971 by the founder "Hussain Albaddad" to supply the requirements of the tents from the royal family that time and other official authorities in addition to the individual clients. Continued by the second generation of Albaddad who manage the company and develop it according to the highest world standardisation that made Albaddad group ranked number one worldwide.
Second generation of Albaddad family found that the need of establishing factories for prefabricated units, Aluminum, glass, technology, steel and steel structures in addition to the garden furniture and many other companies which diversity the business sectors and products.