This position is closed or expired.
See other Site Inspector jobs in UAE
- Give practical advise on construction matters.
- Inspect site conditions to ensure suitability for the designed permanent works.
- Inspect construction including temporary works to ensure compliance with approved methods and contract requirements.
- Maintain records of inspections, work executed, etc.
- Measure work done when required.
- Observe site safety procedures.
- Assist in preparation of “as-built” drawings.
- Assist with inspection of completed works, prepare necessary lists and handover to operating authority.
Candidate must have/be:
- Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- At least 5 years experience in construction inspection and supervision of roads, bridges, underpasses, piling works, utilities and infrastructures.
- Willing to render regular overtime work
About the Company
Parsons is a leader in many diverse markets such as infrastructure, transportation, water, telecommunications, aviation, commercial, environmental, planning, industrial manufacturing, education, healthcare, life sciences and homeland security.
Parsons provides technical and management solutions to federal, regional and local government agencies as well as private industries worldwide.