Job description / Role
• Site Superintendent have Structure Work experience, Such as cast in situ Bridges, Such as Over bridges, Under Bridges, Underpass, Utility bridges and Culverts
• Perform quality control duties and responsibilities regarding the work being performed.
• Communicate with project team regarding ASI’s, RFI’s, and Material Submittals.
• Ensure that subcontractor is fully executing and complying with his contracted scope of work.
• Coordinate required inspections with local jurisdictions.
• Identify subcontractor non-compliance with safety, health, and environmental quality standards.
• Identify conflicts in construction progress and communicate them to project team for resolution.
• Maintain daily log (written) of activities on the jobsite.
• Perform Superintendent duties at multiple job sites, simultaneously.
• Ensure contractor has corrected all deficiencies identified by project team.
• Walk all units on project daily to monitor activities and assist in future planning.
• Preside over weekly subcontractor meetings designed to coordinate the work.
• Issue notices of non-compliance to subcontractors in regards to quality of work or scheduling.
• Ensure that the job site is always kept in a clean and organized manner.
• Perform job progress and completion punch list identification and completion.
• Assist in budgeting, bidding, and award of subcontracts.
• Assist in obtaining permits or approval of revisions.
• Gather project material submittals and maintain records of approvals at the job-site.
• Coordinate homeowner unit specifications with marketing staff
• Identify areas of work that are outside of subcontracted scope.
• Preside at pre-construction meeting with each subcontractor.
• Opening the jobsite at beginning of the day and securing the jobsite at the end of the day
• Site Superintendent have Structure Work experience, Such as cast in situ Bridges, Such as Over bridges, Under Bridges, Underpass , Utility bridges and Culverts having Qualification BSC Civil Engineering or equivalent and at least 10 years’ experience in the same field
About the Company
China Railway Construction Corporation Limited ("CRCC") was solely established by China Railway Construction Corporation on November 5th, 2007 in Beijing, and is now a mega size construction corporation under the administration of the State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission of the State Council of China (SASAC). On March 10th and 13th, 2008, CRCC was listed in Shanghai (SH, 601186) and Hong Kong (HK, 1186) respectively, with a registered capital totaled RMB 13.58 billion.
CRCC, one of the world's most powerful and largest integrated construction group, ranking the 59th among the Fortune Global 500 in 2019, and the 14th among the China 500 in 2018，as well as 3rd among ENR’s Top 250 Global Contractors, is also one of the largest engineering contractor in China.
The business of CRCC covers project contracting, survey design consultation, industrial manufacturing, real estate development, logistics, trade of goods and materials as well as capital operations. CRCC has developed mainly from construction contract into a complete and comprehensive industrial chain of scientific research, planning, survey, design, construction, supervision, maintenance and operation, etc. The comprehensive industrial chain enables CRCC to provide his clients one-stop integrated services. Now CRCC has established its leadership position in project design and construction fields in plateau railways, high-speed railways, highways, bridges, tunnels and urban rail traffic.
China Railway Construction Corporation (CRCC)
Senior Civil Engineer / Inspector
Dar Al Handasah Nazih Taleb & Partners (DAHNT)
|Abu Dhabi||3 May|
Site Engineer (Civil) - 6 Month Contract
|Abu Dhabi||12 Mar|