Job description / Role
- Manage social media accounts and day-to-day activities. Create, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns, knowledge in Facebook, Instagram and Linkedin ads mandatory (Twitter and TikTok are a plus)
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Ensure social media performance is in line with the brand’s targets
- Responsible of the social media calendar and ensuring that it is regularly up to date
- Ensure social media content is posted on the appropriate channels to connect with the right audience in the right way
- Promoting products and content over social media, in a way that is consistent with an organization’s brand and social media strategy.
- Scheduling social media posts.
- Developing new social media strategies and campaigns
- Keeping track of data and analyzing the performance of social media campaigns
- Provide social media live coverage for events
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Extensive Knowledge of Social Media Platforms, Web Proficiency, Computer Software Proficiency, Team Management Experience, Advertising, Copywriting, Content Creation, Public Relations and Brand Marketing Experience, Proofreading and Editing Skills, Interpersonal Skills, Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills, Customer Service Skills
Preferably Female Arab
About the Company
Louzan Fashion is a luxury Ladies Abaya and Sheila brand for the contemporary Arabian lady.
Crafted tailoring that is individual and elegant for everyday, formal and special occasions.
A considered collection of fabrics, stitching and finishes are combined together to deliver truly bespoke fashion that blends edgy styles with traditional cuts.
Starting with a single outlet in Al Ain during 2003, Louzan has now added to its name 16 more outlets spread over Al Ain, Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Muscat, Sohar, Salalah, Doha. The supply of innovative modern designs of Abayas and Sheilas are done at the manufacturing arm (88,000 sqft) of the Group in Al Ain Industrial Area. Other than supplying to the retail outlets the Group also exports to countries across the GCC and Egypt. The Group optimistically contributes to the blooming industry of Abaya and Sheila, and special care is being taken to synchronize the highly creative and experienced team to innovate new distinct designs in each and every product.