Job description / Role
Our well-reputed client is looking for a Social Media Executive. You will be responsible for providing support to the Social Media Team ensuring the best in class development and execution for an amazing client of ours.
- Support to strategize, ideate, plan and execute social media campaigns
- Collaborate across teams to deliver effective content marketing strategy and editorial plans
- Accountable for all the content initiatives to drive traffic, engagement that deliver on the brand platform
- Monitor performance KPIs
- Build a strong relationship with the key client, based in Dubai
- Implement an effective social media function (guideline and policies)
- Bachelors degree
- 2+ years of experience in social media, having developed content plans and actively managed online communities
- Copy writing experience for social posts and longer content formats (e.g. blogs, editorials, etc) A strong working knowledge of social media platforms, creative opportunities and specifications on each
About the Company
Since 2010, our team has successfully placed some of the world’s finest graduate to mid and C-level talent in organisations across EMEA and APAC, and it all comes down to our niche approach and understanding of the market place, skill sets and trends.
From our offices in Dubai, Riyadh, London and Singapore, we run a sector specific operation. Meaning we specialise in your industry and are able to completely understand your vision, provide market insights and intelligence, and deliver the best talent to fit seamlessly into your operations.