Job description / Role
Al Arabiya broadcasts newscasts every hour as well as talk shows and documentaries. The programs cover current affairs, business, stock markets and sports and is rated among the top pan-Arab stations by Middle East audiences. Middle East News have an exciting opportunity for a Social Media Graphic Designer. They are looking for a graphic designer as visual storytelling that engages, informs, and inspires, for a highly creative graphic designer who can take conceptual ideas and create visual representations, both in print and electronic media.
The ideal candidate will have expert knowledge of current design software and skilled with every step of the design process from concept to the final deliverable.
Collaborating with multiple teams at the company, the graphic designer should be able to take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them into a design that connects.
The successful candidate will have a thorough understanding of branding and marketing, with the ability to vary style and layouts depending on the project. If you think you have what it takes to bring ideas to life with visual impact, we want to hear from you.
- Work on a wide range of projects and media, using various computer software to visualize and develop innovative graphic designs that meet business goals.
- Obtain input from management, ensuring designs meet organizational standards and brand expectations, express ideas accurately, and represent the company or client appropriately.
- Examine existing processes, identifying flaws and creating solutions to improve design capabilities.
- Update and maintain internal databases of designs, photography, and video Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Collaborate, brainstorm, and strategize with multiple teams or clients for a wide range of materials that may include Infographics, slideshow, programming collateral, newsletters, and marketing materials.
- Translate strategic direction into high-quality design within an established brand identity.
- Develop concepts by hand or with software, and execute original content determining ideal usage of color, text, font style, imagery, and layout.
- Manage the design and uploading process of all project material, understanding best practices for using a content management system.
- Use trend intelligence and an understanding of the current and historical business and market to design and execute specific classifications.
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design or art.
- Exceptional creativity and innovative design skills.
- 3+ years in professional graphic design.
- including Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, etc.
- Proven experience with graphic design, with a strong portfolio of work.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Organizational and time-management skills for meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of WordPress and content management systems a plus.
- Photography experience and proficiency with photo-editing software.
About the Company
MBC GROUP is the largest media company in the Middle East & North Africa region that enriches people’s lives through information, interaction and entertainment. In 2002, nearly a decade after the launch of MBC1 in London, in 1991, MBC GROUP moved its headquarters to Dubai Media City, United Arab Emirates.
Today, MBC GROUP includes over 17 leading TV channels: MBC1 (general family entertainment); MBC2 & MBC MAX (24-hour western movies); MBC3 (children’s edutainment with a mix of both local productions and western acquisitions); MBC4 (entertainment for young families with a female-focus); MBC ACTION (an indigenous adrenaline-packed channel targeting young males with local and homegrown productions); MBC VARIETY (Western films and general entertainment with uninterrupted broadcasting); MBC DRAMA (24/7 Arabic drama) & MBC+ DRAMA (a joint pay-TV channel between MBC and OSN); MBC PERSIA (general family entertainment dubbed and subtitled in Farsi); WANASAH (24-hour Arabic music channel); MBC MASR & MBC MASR2 (general family entertainment geared towards the Egyptian family); MBC BOLLYWOOD (delivering the freshest in Bollywood content geared towards the region via an Arabized interface); MBC USA (on “Dish Network” in the US); MBC IRAQ (a premium channel aimed at the entire Iraqi family), MBC5 (new satellite channel dedicated to the Maghreb); all of them benefit from MBC STUDIOS which produces the region’s most compelling premium content for cinema, television and on-demand platforms. MBC GROUP also includes two FM radio stations: MBC FM (Gulf music) and Panorama FM (contemporary Arabic hit music).
Furthermore, part of MBC GROUP is Shahid and its premium subscription-based service Shahid VIP, the world’s leading Arabic streaming platform, home to highly rated original productions from the Arab world, a wide range of exclusive movies and premieres, as well as the top watched live Arab TV channels.
|Abu Dhabi||10 Mar|
|Ras Al Khaimah||14 Apr|
A Leading Company In UAE
MBG Corporate Services
Digital Graphic Designer
RTC-1 Employment Services