Job description / Role
One of the leading E-Commerce platforms is expanding in the GCC and looking for a Social Media Manager to join their team in the Dubai office.
- Setting and implementing the social media strategy throughout the GCC region
- Developing new and exciting content both in Arabic and English
- Stay up to date with competitor trends and activities in the market
- Brand and audience building
- Monthly planning and reporting
- Process creation and improvement for all the teams and market
- Live and breathe all aspects of social media!
- Creative and able to generate content to build brand awareness throughout the region
- Passionate - about all things digital and the development of strategies online
- Unique ideas with a strong track record of original content
About the Company
We recruit the very best talent for middle management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.
As a part of the Redgrave Group, we work alongside Redgrave Partners, a leading executive search firm. This helped to inspire our unique approach of introducing a search led methodology to the middle management space.
Our clients love it. And as a result, we are one of the fastest growing professional recruitment groups on the planet.
Whether you're hiring or changing jobs yourself, you can't afford to get it wrong. Argyll Scott will ensure you get it right.
Social Media and Communication Manager
Manpower Middle East
Social Media Manager
HR Source Consulting