Job description / Role
· Create and maintain a social media and editorial calendar with posting schedule.
· Generate, edit, publish and share daily content that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take actions.
· Being able to brain-storm and lead the creation video content for Sprii
· Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, tools and applications.
· Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews.
· Suggest and implement new creative campaigns to develop brand awareness.
· Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the social mediametrics, insights and best practices.
· Create and write stylish, quirky content for Sprii's blog.
· Analyze, review, and compile reports on the effectiveness of campaigns to maximize results.
· Collaborate with other departments (CRM, content/blog, customer service etc) to coordinate actions.
· Assist with coding and sending our promotional newsletters to our subscribers.
· Increase own scope by learning more about other marketing channels.
· Push onsite campaigns/landing pages/banners according to the commercial plan, after ensuring that they're tested and are matching our brand guidelines.
· This role needs a very creative person
· Arabic is a must
AED 15,000 to 18,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
· This position offers the right candidate an opportunity to join an ambitious, international and rapidly expanding company with the possibility of continuous professional and personal development
· The role is based in Dubai, UAE where a lean and flat structure, as well as the mindset of autonomy, creates a performance driven culture with significant independence to impact the position and ultimately the performance of our company
About the Company
MCG Associates is a leading international executive search & recruitment company specialising in the communications industry. We connect many of the world’s most innovative and respected organizations with top talent across entire career lifecycle - from exceptional graduates to top-ranking business leaders. Facilitating our clients’ needs across Account Handling, Creative Design, New Business, Planning, Project Management, Production and Marketing disciplines.
Social Media Manager
Entourage Marketing & Events
Digital Marketing Manager
InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG)
Marketing & Communication Manager
Marketing and PR Manager