Job description / Role
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Social Media Specialist to join our creative team.
You will be responsible for creating social media campaigns and the day-to-day management of the company’s social media properties. Your passion for social media as a communications tool will result in the adoption and implementation of social media best practices across all social media channels.
The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator, a versatile creative writer, and a team player. You will be an active participant in data collection and analyses in order to consistently improve the company’s social media practices over time.
Social Media Specialist Responsibilities:
• Developing social media content plans that are consistent with the company’s brand identity.
• Creating consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms, including writing and editing social media posts, improving customer engagement, and promoting social media campaigns.
• Managing a high volume of daily social media posts.
• Communicating with social media followers, including responding to queries in a timely manner.
• Developing and managing social influencer programs and attending social influencer events.
• Using analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Hootsuite Pro, and Facebook Insights to monitor and evaluate the company’s social media presence and performance.
• Preparing monthly reports on social media marketing efforts.
• Suggesting recommendations to adjust the social media marketing strategy for optimal results.
• Staying up to date on best practices and emerging trends in social media.
• Performing other duties when needed.
• Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, marketing, or a related field.
• 3 or more years of social media experience including planning and managing content in a corporate, or agency setting.
• Real Estate Experienced
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and must have a thorough understanding of social media management and strategy.
• Experience using various analytics software.
• Working knowledge of HTML
• Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
About the Company
Banke International is a full-service boutique real estate brokerage powered by a team of experienced professionals with a through understanding of UAE real estate market. Centered on integrity, innovation and high-touch customer service, Banke International offers an unwavering commitment to its clients.
Our Real Estate service portfolio includes Residential & Commercial Sales, Residential & Commercial Leasing, Property Management, Property Consultancy and Project Sales & Marketing.
Banke International has a professional and dedicated team of Sales and Leasing consultants, who are registered with Real Estate Regulatory Authority (RERA) in Dubai.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Social Media Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services
Social Media Executive
RTC-1 Employment Services
Ecommerce Content Writer
Right Calibre Executive Search
Social Media Officer
A Leading Company In Dubai