Job description / Role
• Planning, coordinating and implementing support packages to help the students and their families cope in difficult times and overcome dependencies
• Interviewing service users and assessing their current condition, needs, strengths and weaknesses
• Addressing each case as a unit and setting tailored measurable goals
• Candidate must have qualification in Sociology or social work or psychology .
• Training certificate in the same field (if any)
• Minimum 2 years of experience in the same post.
• Excellent IT and interpersonal communication skills.
• language ( Arabic and English )
About the Company
The Beaconhouse group has almost 308,000 fulltime students in eight countries and is possibly the largest school network of its kind in the world. Established in November 1975 as the Les Anges Montessori Academy with 19 toddlers, Beaconhouse has since grown into an international network of private schools, imparting distinctive and meaningful learning to students all the way from birth – through its partnership in Pakistan with Gymboree Play & Music – to post-graduation, through Concordia Colleges and the Beaconhouse National University.
Of these students, close to 101,000 study at the group’s flagship network, the Beaconhouse School System, in Pakistan as well as overseas, while the remaining are largely enrolled at The Educators, a parallel school network operated by the group.
The Beaconhouse of today is thus much more than just a stand-alone school. Through distinct and independent divisions across multiple destinations including the UK, Malaysia, Thailand, the Philippines, Oman, the UAE, Pakistan and Belgium, it caters to the education and training needs of a large and diverse group of individuals of varying ages, socioeconomic backgrounds, and nationalities, with its activities also extending beyond education in some countries.