Job description / Role
You will support the Business needs by sourcing and generating new client leads and securing partnerships with organisations to provide appropriate insurance services to the identified sector, resulting in business revenue through successful Software sales.
• Build trust, leverage multiple use cases, and compress deal cycles.
• Meet with C-level and other key stakeholders of multinational businesses,
• Exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue targets.
• Track all customer details including use case, purchase timeframes, next steps, and forecasting in the CRM,
• Prioritise opportunities and apply appropriate resources
• Understand and explain the return of investment the client will benefit from the tool,
• Be passionate about communicating value to senior stakeholders and figuring out creative ways to create success.
• Creating positive, long-lasting relationships with current and potential clients
• Deliver revenue in-line with targets set.
• Be proactive in reaching out to new clients.
• Ensure we have the relevant capacity/employees and skillset to deliver campaigns on time.
• Actively manage the relationships we have with banks and other industries.
• Be enthusiastic, be open to experimenting new techniques and methods, think outside the box, help the brand stand out and differentiate ourselves in the market.
• Be data driven and execute new campaigns and products based on market trend/ factors, statistics and previous market behaviour.
• Be transparent and fair with customers and your colleagues in everything you do.
• Be inventive - listen to our customers and provide maximum accessibility in everything we do with our product campaigns and partnerships
• Go above & beyond in everything you do - this includes projects, and how we interact with colleagues and partners.
• Always think bigger.
• Any other duties as requested by senior management.
• A minimum of 5 years digital/ad tech sales experience in the digital media space in UAE
• At least 3 years selling to enterprise companies, having achieved deal outcomes into the six figures.
• Prior success in digital media software, cloud, or SaaS sales
• Extensive experience building customer relationships and managing prospects through complex product evaluations
• Proven successful track record of exceeding sales quotas
• Success closing net new accounts and upsells
• Ability to develop C-level relationships within large accounts
• Passion for cloud and SaaS technologies, and able to thrive in a growing startup environment
About the Company
yallacompare is the Middle East's leading comparison site. Using its platform, users can compare and apply for bank accounts, insurance policies, credit cards, loans, cars and more in nine markets across the MENA region.
Additionally, yallacompare is committed to bringing more transparency to the region’s finance industry, actively works to educate users so that financial literacy can be improved across the Middle East. The company has raised over $9 million in venture capital funding to date.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Business Development Executive
Avyanco Business Consultancy
Head of Software Development
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||11 Jul|
Business Development Manager
Excelsior Group ME
|Abu Dhabi||23 Jun|