Job description / Role
Our client, a leading IT Security company, is currently looking for several Software Developer (.NET Framework) who will be based in Abu Dhabi. In this role, you will primarily be reporting to the Head of the IT Department and will be responsible for developing, testing, installing and supporting new and existing web applications.
• Starting from requirements – to design, code and unit-test the assigned modules
• Handle the development and maintenance of assigned modules, from design to unit tests, in accordance to company processes, with main objectives of quality and cost-effectiveness
• Investigate and propose improvements in modules design and functionality
• Ensure high quality of the produced modules (free of defects, compliant to requirement/design, efficient in time and memory consumption)
• Produce high quality design, ensuring high-quality results at a minimum cost
• Achieve high coverage of automated tests
• Cooperating with IT and other (internal) customers
To be considered for this role, you should meet the following requirements
• A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Programming / Software Engineer
• Minimum 3-4 years’ experience in design, development, test and implementation of web applications / strong coding experience using any of the following applicaitons:.NET, WPF, GIS, PSIM, C4 applications and Image processing
• Fluent in English (excellent written and spoken skills)
• Accurate and structured worker
• Ability to work in both individually and part of a team
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.